- Massage Therapist are the worst massage clients
- Counselling at Woodland Herbs Clinic
- Beard Oil Recipes
- Stand Up Straight – 5 Myths about Posture
- Deep Tissue Massage – Why don’t we list it in our clinic massage therapies.
- Therapeutic Massage – the one massage to rule them all
- Remedial, Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Advanced, Medical – Why are there dozens of names for a massage treatment using oil?
- Five ways to make a loose herbal tea
- 5 reasons to replace coffee with a herbal tea
- 2014 Class and Course Calendar
- A Good Night’s Sleep
- Cleanse and Revitalise
Category Archives: Herbs
Most people when they make a herbal tea from loose dried herbs are surprised by how much more flavour, aroma and beneficial effects they have than a prepackaged herbal teabag. The only downside is that it may take a few … Continue reading
Here at Woodland Herbs we have over 100 different herbal teas, however many of us like our morning cup of coffee. Working in a natural health shop we know that there are lots of reasons to cut back on coffee … Continue reading
Since new EU restrictions came into force last year, many have found that their favourite tinctures are no longer on sale over the counter. However, with a little time and some basic items, you can make your own tinctures with the minimum of fuss. Continue reading