- Massage Therapist are the worst massage clients
- Counselling at Woodland Herbs Clinic
- Beard Oil Recipes
- Stand Up Straight – 5 Myths about Posture
- Deep Tissue Massage – Why don’t we list it in our clinic massage therapies.
- Therapeutic Massage – the one massage to rule them all
- Remedial, Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Advanced, Medical – Why are there dozens of names for a massage treatment using oil?
- Five ways to make a loose herbal tea
- 5 reasons to replace coffee with a herbal tea
- 2014 Class and Course Calendar
- A Good Night’s Sleep
- Cleanse and Revitalise
Category Archives: Massage
Massage therapists are renowned for being the worst people for looking after their own bodies. Being a massage therapist is a physically demanding job, often with 8 hours or more standing each day and applying pressure onto and into the … Continue reading
We are sometimes asked for a deep-tissue massage in our clinic and have to explain why it is not one of the therapies we think need to be listed on our price list. What people don’t know is that for £30 … Continue reading
When looking at a choice of massage therapies offered by some spa’s and clinic’s I often despair that massage will one day stop being a skilled practice by professionals and become a service offered in MacDonalds. “So its a Bigmac … Continue reading
Remedial, Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Advanced, Medical – Why are there dozens of names for a massage treatment using oil?
Massage treatment continues to grow as a popular therapy to maintain the health of bodies, to treat injuries or to mange excessive stress and tension. However there has also been an increase in the different titles for massage treatments and … Continue reading