Upcoming EventsApr9Mon11:00 am How to do a Detox Program @ Woodland HerbsHow to do a Detox Program @ Woodland HerbsApr 9 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pmDiscover safe and effective ways to detox and rejuvenate your body with Herbalist, Bill Cleeve.May3ThuJun10Sun10:00 am Introduction to Aromatherapy @ Woodland HerbsIntroduction to Aromatherapy @ Woodland HerbsJun 10 @ 10:00 am – 4:30 pmA one day crash course in the basics of Aromatherapy with Barney Green. Leave with the basic skills to give a treatment or use essential oils to look after family or friends. Leave with your own aromatherapy oil blend.Jul2Mon
- Massage Therapist are the worst massage clients
- Counselling at Woodland Herbs Clinic
- Beard Oil Recipes
- Stand Up Straight – 5 Myths about Posture
- Deep Tissue Massage – Why don’t we list it in our clinic massage therapies.
- Therapeutic Massage – the one massage to rule them all
- Remedial, Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Advanced, Medical – Why are there dozens of names for a massage treatment using oil?
- Five ways to make a loose herbal tea
- 5 reasons to replace coffee with a herbal tea
- 2014 Class and Course Calendar
- A Good Night’s Sleep
- Cleanse and Revitalise
Category Archives: Update
As a shop and clinic with a focus on wellness we often speak to customers in the shop who we know would benefit from speaking to a trained counsellor, to help them deal with the issues in their lives. We … Continue reading
Our Christmas 2011 opening hours are available at http://www.woodlandherbs.co.uk/acatalog/opening_hours.html A range of therapies will be available between Christmas and New Year. During December we have a special offer in the shop. If you spend £20 we will give you a … Continue reading