|Phone Us||0141 564 3184 Monday to Saturday 9am to 5.30pm and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings|
Upcoming EventsOct5ThuOct6Fri11:00 am Develop Your Mindful Practice: C... @ Woodland HerbsDevelop Your Mindful Practice: C... @ Woodland HerbsOct 6 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pmDevelop your mindfulness with Ian Boyd MSc. These classes are suitable for people with some experience and each class will cover a range of topics and exercises. Classes can be booked individually as they are stand alone events. Classes run … Continue reading →Oct15SunNov1Wed7:00 pm Acupressure Evening Class @ Woodland HerbsAcupressure Evening Class @ Woodland HerbsNov 1 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmA series of 5 classes that will introduce you to simple acupressure points and combinations to support health and aid treatment of conditions such as anxiety, stress, digestion, and headaches. Learn how to use these points and combinations to treat … Continue reading →Nov3Fri11:00 am Develop Your Mindful Practice: C... @ Woodland HerbsDevelop Your Mindful Practice: C... @ Woodland HerbsNov 3 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Massage Therapist are the worst massage clients
- Counselling at Woodland Herbs Clinic
- Beard Oil Recipes
- Stand Up Straight – 5 Myths about Posture
- Deep Tissue Massage – Why don’t we list it in our clinic massage therapies.
- Therapeutic Massage – the one massage to rule them all
- Remedial, Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Advanced, Medical – Why are there dozens of names for a massage treatment using oil?
- Five ways to make a loose herbal tea
- 5 reasons to replace coffee with a herbal tea
- 2014 Class and Course Calendar
- A Good Night’s Sleep
- Cleanse and Revitalise