Become an expert on using aromatherapy oils for yourself, friends and family. A
useful set of notes and a new essential oil is provided at each class. The second of four classes about Aromatherapy, taught by Barry Green. Attend a single class or all four.
Upcoming EventsJul2MonAug2ThuSep6ThuOct4ThuNov5Mon11:00 am MYO Christmas Gifts: Lip Balm @ Woodland HerbsMYO Christmas Gifts: Lip Balm @ Woodland HerbsNov 5 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pmBook your space on this course led by Medical Herbalist Bill Cleeve making unique gifts that everyone will love. Each class you will make a collection of Chrsitmas gifts or stocking stuffers that are ideals for friends and family. First … Continue reading →
- Massage Therapist are the worst massage clients
- Counselling at Woodland Herbs Clinic
- Beard Oil Recipes
- Stand Up Straight – 5 Myths about Posture
- Deep Tissue Massage – Why don’t we list it in our clinic massage therapies.
- Therapeutic Massage – the one massage to rule them all
- Remedial, Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Advanced, Medical – Why are there dozens of names for a massage treatment using oil?
- Five ways to make a loose herbal tea
- 5 reasons to replace coffee with a herbal tea
- 2014 Class and Course Calendar
- A Good Night’s Sleep
- Cleanse and Revitalise