Become an expert on using aromatherapy oils for yourself, friends and family. A
useful set of notes and a new essential oil is provided at each class. The second of four classes about Aromatherapy, taught by Barry Green. Attend a single class or all four.
Upcoming EventsFeb3Fri11:00 am Mindfulness Practice: 5 Week Cou... @ Woodland HerbsMindfulness Practice: 5 Week Cou... @ Woodland HerbsFeb 3 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pmDevelop your mindfulness with Ian Boyd MSc. These classes are suitable for everyone, especially beginners. Please note the classes consist of relaxing and attention exercises, including meditation, as well as educational material, self-reflection and discussion. Each week usually has its … Continue reading →Feb7Tue7:00 pm IBS and Digestive Problems @ Woodland HerbsIBS and Digestive Problems @ Woodland HerbsFeb 7 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmIrritable Bowel Syndrome, or IBS, can include a wide range of symptoms from bloating and pain to constipation or diarrhoea. Medical Herbalist Bill Cleeve will help you discover some all-natural remedies!Mar2Thu7:00 pm Aromatherapy – Using Essential O... @ Woodland HerbsAromatherapy – Using Essential O... @ Woodland HerbsMar 2 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmDiscover with therapist John Williamson how to effectively use aromatherapy and essential oils safely.Mar19Sun10:00 am Reiki First Degree Course @ Woodland HerbsReiki First Degree Course @ Woodland HerbsMar 19 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pmLearn the reiki skills and attunement to be able to practice Reiki treatments for friends and family with Glasgow’s leading Reiki Master Harumi Josifek. Course includes what Reiki means, its principals and history, how it works and what it can be used … Continue reading →Apr10Mon11:00 am How to do a Detox Program @ Woodland HerbsHow to do a Detox Program @ Woodland HerbsApr 10 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pmDiscover safe and effective ways to detox and rejuvenate your body with Herbalist, Bill Cleeve.
- Classes and Courses 2016 Now Published
- Massage Therapist are the worst massage clients
- Counselling at Woodland Herbs Clinic
- Beard Oil Recipes
- Stand Up Straight – 5 Myths about Posture
- Deep Tissue Massage – Why don’t we list it in our clinic massage therapies.
- Therapeutic Massage – the one massage to rule them all
- Remedial, Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Advanced, Medical – Why are there dozens of names for a massage treatment using oil?
- Five ways to make a loose herbal tea
- 5 reasons to replace coffee with a herbal tea
- 2014 Class and Course Calendar
- A Good Night’s Sleep