Upcoming EventsAug3ThuSep1Fri11:00 am Develop Your Mindful Practice: C... @ Woodland HerbsDevelop Your Mindful Practice: C... @ Woodland HerbsSep 1 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pmDevelop your mindfulness with Ian Boyd MSc. These classes are suitable for people with some experience and each class will cover a range of topics and exercises. Classes can be booked individually as they are stand alone events. Classes run … Continue reading →Sep6Wed7:00 pm Aromatherapy, Yin and Yang and t... @ Woodland HerbsAromatherapy, Yin and Yang and t... @ Woodland HerbsSep 6 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmTaught by John Williamson. A series of 6 courses examining Aromatherapy through the perspective of oriental medicine teachings of Yin and Yang and the Five Elements. This course would be useful for both professional and home users of aromatherapy. This … Continue reading →Sep7Thu
- Massage Therapist are the worst massage clients
- Counselling at Woodland Herbs Clinic
- Beard Oil Recipes
- Stand Up Straight – 5 Myths about Posture
- Deep Tissue Massage – Why don’t we list it in our clinic massage therapies.
- Therapeutic Massage – the one massage to rule them all
- Remedial, Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Advanced, Medical – Why are there dozens of names for a massage treatment using oil?
- Five ways to make a loose herbal tea
- 5 reasons to replace coffee with a herbal tea
- 2014 Class and Course Calendar
- A Good Night’s Sleep
- Cleanse and Revitalise
Tag Archives: Gingko Biloba
Many of us will have experienced a temporary buzzing or ringing in the years after a night out at a noisy nightclub or concert, particularly if you’ve found yourself close to the speakers. For generations of teenagers, battle-hardened metallers and … Continue reading