Upcoming EventsNov19Mon11:00 am MYO Christmas Gifts: Perfumes @ Woodland HerbsMYO Christmas Gifts: Perfumes @ Woodland HerbsNov 19 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pmBook your space on this course led by Medical Herbalist Bill Cleeve making unique gifts that everyone will love. Each class you will make a collection of Chrsitmas gifts or stocking stuffers that are ideals for friends and family. Price: … Continue reading →
- Massage Therapist are the worst massage clients
- Counselling at Woodland Herbs Clinic
- Beard Oil Recipes
- Stand Up Straight – 5 Myths about Posture
- Deep Tissue Massage – Why don’t we list it in our clinic massage therapies.
- Therapeutic Massage – the one massage to rule them all
- Remedial, Sports, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Advanced, Medical – Why are there dozens of names for a massage treatment using oil?
- Five ways to make a loose herbal tea
- 5 reasons to replace coffee with a herbal tea
- 2014 Class and Course Calendar
- A Good Night’s Sleep
- Cleanse and Revitalise
Tag Archives: Intolerances
Some people react badly to certain foods. For allergy sufferers this involves an overly aggressive response by the body’s immune system. Food intolerance sufferers can experience symptoms including joint pains, bloating and fatigue, which may not always appear immediately and most cannot be diagnosed though medical tests. Continue reading